Saturday 14 August 2010

Is Vandana Siva a triffid?







Is Vandana Siva- great globetrotting Greenie that she is, photosynthesising the 'facts' that support her arguments out of pure air and sunlight- actually a Triffid?



I asked this handsome pair of breeding Triffids pictured above.

Iyer- "How do you do, you large lovely vegetables you? Kindly don't eat me due to I is nice Indian person from the land of Vandana Siva- tell me, she is one of you isn't she?"
Triffids- "Hiss, hiss, slither, slither."
Iyer- " Well, I'll take that as a yes then shall I? Excuse my running away from you, it's just that... was that a cow you just ate? Bastards! You're not even remotely related to Vandanaji are you? I must escape to tell the world."

This actually happened when I popped down to the local Fulham Farmer's market earlier today.
Personally, I blame David Cameron. That boy aint right.

No comments: